Abstracts Submission E-Poster Challenge
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The E-Posters (Electronic Posters) will be presented during the E-Poster Challenge during all the congress.
- The Congress will propose a specific place in the exhibition area equiped with computers and 60‘’ screens. The posters will be displayed during all the congress.
- The E-Posters will be judged by the jury's vote.
- The result of the Challenge will be announced during the award ceremony in the Gala Dinner on November, Thursday 29
- The topic of the E-Poster must cover an ENT diagnostic or surgical endoscopic procedure.
- Speakers for accepted abstracts will be required to register for the congress for a definitive approval
- Please contact the organizing company through the email firstname.lastname@example.org without decision within 15 days after submission
THE E-POSTERS MUST BE PREPARED
- In English language
- In a Powerpoint Presentation (Microsoft Office). KeyNote presentations are not accepted
- In a portrait format
- In the dimensions 16:9 (Powerpoint File/Layout/Slide Size/Presentation on the screen (16 :9)/Orientation Portrait)
- In 1 or several slides (10 slides maximum)
- They can include text, tables, figures, images and videos
- The Poster has to be presented as a Powerpoint presentation
- No Audio allowed, no Internet access provided
The Electronic Posters do not require to be printed. They will be available direclty on the screens.
- The speakers using a special typeface from internet will have to provide the installation file
- No E-Poster will be accepted using the personal computers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIDEOS IN THE E-POSTER
The videos must be included in the Powerpoint presentation and configured to be launched automatically
- Video format accepted: MOV (please ensure that the videos are visible with VLC Mediaplayer)
- Each video will not exceed 1 minute
- One or several videos can be included in the presentation
- The video files must be also available separately from the presentation for the technical staff through an external media (USB key, external hard drive)
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS FOR MACINTOSH COMPUTER USERS
- Use a common police like Arial, Times New Roman (in case of a police from internet, please provide the specific links for the presentation)
- Use the JPG format to insert pictures (and not PNG or TIF)
- Use a common movie format as MOV (the video must be visible on VLC MediaPlayer)
- I declare to be the author of this poster or to have had the authorization of his(her) author to present the poster in this congress
- I declare to have acquainted with all the detailed modalities of presentation higher allowing my poster to fill the conditions of participation at the congress
- The respect of the instructions for authors
- The educational features of the scientific content
- The quality of the pictures and movies
FOR SUBMISSION IN THE E-POSTER CHALLENGE, PLEASE FILL THE FOLLOWING FORM