INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The movies will be presented during the Movie Challenge in a specific session.
- The movies will be judged by the jury's vote.
- The result of the Challenge will be announced during the award ceremony in the Gala Dinner on November, Thursday 29
- The topic of the movie must cover an ENT diagnostic or surgical endoscopic procedure.
- Maximum duration of the presentation: 6 minutes (including the presentation of the case and the movie)
- Video format accepted: MOV (please ensure that the videos are visible with VLC Mediaplayer)
- If the Movie is presented through a Powerpoint Presentation (Microsoft Office), the video file must be also available separately from the presentation
- The speakers using a special typeface from internet will have to provide the installation file
- The comments can be done : in live and simultaneously by the author or incorporated into the movie, in English language (the author is responsible for the quality of the sound) or in subtitling (in English language exclusively)
- No presentation or video will be accepted using personal computers
- Speakers for accepted abstracts will be required to register for the congress for a definitive approval
- Please contact the organizing company through the email firstname.lastname@example.org without decision within 15 days after submission
THE AUTHORS WILL NEED
- To bring their presentation through an external media (USB key, external hard drive) to the technical staff in the preview room
- At least 30 minutes before the beginning of the session or the day before the Movie Challenge
Please make sure that all the instructions are followed and that all the videos are working properly.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS FOR MACINTOSH COMPUTER USERS
- If the Movie is presented through a Powerpoint presentation, use a common police like Arial, Times New Roman (in case of a police from internet, please provide the specific links for the presentation)
- Use the JPG format to insert pictures (and not PNG or TIF)
- Use a common movie format as MOV (the video must be visible on VLC MediaPlayer)
- By submitting a movie to the meeting, the author declares to be responsible for it, to possess all the rights or to have had the agreement of his author for a presentation in the Movie Challenge
- The organizing committee declares to accept the movie in the Movie Challenge after acceptance of the instructions for authors.
- The anonymity of the patients appearing in the movie must be respected.
- The author of the movie must be registered for the meeting.
- The respect of the duration of the whole presentation (whole duration: 6 minutes)
- The quality of the video
- The quality of the author's comments
- The educational feature of the movie
FOR SUBMISSION IN THE MOVIE CHALLENGE, PLEASE FILL THE FOLLOWING FORM