INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The presentations will be presented during the Junior Doctors Challenge in a specific session.
- The presentations will be judged by the jury's vote.
- The result of the Challenge will be announced during the award ceremony in the Gala Dinner on November, Thursday 29
- Speakers must be less than 35 years old
- The topic of the presentation must be related to the fields of the congress
- Presentation format accepted: POWERPOINT
- Video format accepted: MOV (please ensure that the videos are visible with VLC Mediaplayer)
- If a Movie is presented in the Powerpoint Presentation (Microsoft Office), the video file must be also available separately from the presentation
- The speakers using a special typeface from internet will have to provide the installation file
- No presentation or video will be accepted using personal computers
- Speakers for accepted abstracts will be required to register for the congress for a definitive approval
- Please contact the organizing company through the email firstname.lastname@example.org without decision within 15 days after submission
THE AUTHORS WILL NEED
- To bring their presentation through an external media (USB key, external hard drive) to the technical staff in the preview room
- At least 30 minutes before the beginning of the session or the day before the Movie Challenge
Please make sure that all the instructions are followed and that all the videos are working properly.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS FOR MACINTOSH COMPUTER USERS
- If a Movie is presented through a Powerpoint presentation, use a common police like Arial, Times New Roman (in case of a police from internet, please provide the specific links for the presentation)
- Use the JPG format to insert pictures (and not PNG or TIF)
- Use a common movie format as MOV (the video must be visible on VLC MediaPlayer)
FOR SUBMISSION IN THE JUNIOR DOCTORS CHALLENGE, PLEASE FILL THE FOLLOWING FORM